3.29.2013

Picture of the Week: Feels like Home

So, here's a new blog thing. I'm gonna try and be disciplined enough to post at least one picture a week that sums up life here as best I can. A picture is worth a thousand words...and right now I am too jetlagged and this is just too surreal to put 1,000 words to.

We were welcomed "home" by our team very early Tuesday morning with this gift bag. I think they had read my previous blog post (see below). It does feel like home. Even now. Even without an address or our own place. Suppose it's the joy of resting in God's caring providence. HERE is where He has led and IS leading. Yes, welcome home. 

1 comment:

I Feel Like Someone is Sitting on My Head. And They Might Be.

How is having a head cold like sleeping next to a child? I'm not overly prone to sickness nor do I often co-sleep with my three beaut...