2.24.2012

See Fish?

Getting braver with the touch pool!
Lydia has a new friend. Her name is Erika. She has always been a good friend, but Lydia is just realizing something Erika has that many others (including Mommy and Daddy) don't have. Aquarium Passes. Yep, that means Erika is her ticket to "see fish".


Can I say again that I love the Baby Ergo Carrier? It is awesome...especially if you have large underwater tunnels to go through. 

The Georgia Aquarium is great. I enjoy it every time we go...which is usually with Erika. Also, our other Aquarium Pass Friends, the Fishers (no relation to the fish), are treating us to some excursions as well. What this equates to is some great picture opportunities, good times with friends, and a very appreciative 2-year-old and Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Feel Like Someone is Sitting on My Head. And They Might Be.

How is having a head cold like sleeping next to a child? I'm not overly prone to sickness nor do I often co-sleep with my three beaut...