10.16.2011

Funniest in the Family

A few weeks ago we took a vote, all three of us (Brian, Mandy and Lydia) to settle a raging debate within the Stock Household: Who is the funniest? Well, in the interest of full disclosure, here are how the ballots came out.

Brian: Lydia
Lydia: herself
Mandy: herself

In the end, it was a clear victory for Lydia, 2-1 over Mommy. Now, I (Mandy) contest this ruling quite frequently. I mean, first of all, Lydia already holds many titles in our Household: Smallest, Cutest, Stinkiest Feet, Messiest Hair, Best Grits Eater, etc. Does she really need another accolade? And what makes her so funny anyways? Here are the extent of her jokes: "Applesauce" and "Oat". These two words said with perfect comedic timing always seem to get a laugh from all of us, but this is obviously a limited repertoire! She makes a turkey noise "Dabble Dabble" and sticks her tongue out like a lizard and all of the sudden she is a laugh riot! Ok, so she spins in circles and dances. She puts blankets on her head and walks around. No big deal! Really, I feel like the judging was skewed. I also think Daddy is her campaign manager.

I demand a recount!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Feel Like Someone is Sitting on My Head. And They Might Be.

How is having a head cold like sleeping next to a child? I'm not overly prone to sickness nor do I often co-sleep with my three beaut...