11.18.2010

Sick Day!!!

On Monday, the Stock family was under the weather. Daddy had sinuses and mommy had sore throat. Our little girl, Lydia, has a top, front tooth coming in. She won in the category of "Ouch!" We all stayed in our pj, drank tea and water, and enjoyed playing together and napping . It was a fun day as well as a sick day could go. As of today, Thursday, we are all feeling much better though not 100%.

Here are a few snapshots that we took during the day:

Lydia in the Laundry -


Mommy and Lydia reading and learning the alphabet Dr. Seuss style... "Big A, little a, what begins with a?"

Daddy and Lydia hanging out on the couch while daddy was talking to his friend, Dusty.

1 comment:

  1. I love you guys and I am glad you all feel better. Love the pictures...I cannot believe how big Lydia is getting. You are all so blessed.

    ReplyDelete

I Feel Like Someone is Sitting on My Head. And They Might Be.

How is having a head cold like sleeping next to a child? I'm not overly prone to sickness nor do I often co-sleep with my three beaut...